Vegan Soup Recipes | Food with Feeling
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Today I’m rounding up over 22 of the most delicious VEGAN SOUP recipes on the internet. These are all simple to make and great for cold-weather meal prepping! There’s something here for everyone so we can all stay warm during the chili winter months 😀
SO, hopefully you all know by now HOW MUCH I love a good soup recipe. I’ve created a lot of really delicious ones over the past few years and I figured that it was time for me to round them all up into one place.
I happen to think that soup season is ALL YEAR, but with the days get shorter and much colder, I figured that this was the perfect time to finally share all my favorite vegan and vegetarian soup recipes.
To get to any of these recipes, simply click on the title OR the image. Let me know which of these you can’t wait to make AND please share YOUR favorite soup recipes with me! PLEASE 😀 I’m always looking for new ones to try.
Vegan Creamy Lentil Soup
Vegan Minestrone Soup
Vegetarian French Onion Soup
Easy Alphabet Soup
Chickpea Noodle Soup
Instant Pot Black Bean Soup
Crockpot Chickpea Noodle Soup
Vegan Butternut Squash Soup
Crockpot Taco Soup
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup
Loaded Vegan Chili
Easy Creamy Lentil Soup
Moroccan Chickpea Soup
Vegan Corn Chowder
Instant Pot Vegan Chili
Sweet Potato Chili
- Vegan Split Pea Soup
- Vegan Ramen
- Lentil Chili
- Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Vegan Broccoli Soup
Looking for a good Vegan Soup recipe to try? We have 22 simple and delicious options to choose from! They’re all plant based and absolutely filling!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained, or 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta of choice (I like something that’s bite sized for my toddler to eat)*
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 cups of vegetable broth
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste**
- optional: 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat until hot. Add in the onion, celery, carrots, and salt. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes as the veggies begin to soften.
- Stir in the garlic powder, rosemary, and turmeric. Cook for an additional minute. Add in the bay leaf, chickpeas, broth, pasta, and parsley.
- Raise the heat to bring the soup to a simmer and let simmer for 15 minutes or until the noodles are done to your likeness.
- Remove the bay leaf and if using, stir in the lemon juice. Serve immediately! I like to serve mine with a bit of fresh herbs as well as crackers.
**My daughter does not like black pepper and will not eat a meal with even a little in it. So I rarely use it when cooking these days but add as desired!
***This makes for great leftovers but the noodles do soak up A LOT of the liquid. I often like to stir in a little more broth as I’m reheating it
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan soup, vegan soup recipes, chickpea noodle soup