The Afterparty Special: Lechon Paksiw (plant-based pulled pork recipe)
When there’s leftover lechon post-celebration, it becomes Lechon Paksiw. It’s tradition. Everyone looks forward to the next celebration and the wait can be agonizing. But with WTH Hinimay, the wait is over. You can eat Lechon Paksiw any time! You’ll get the same tangy and savory flavor minus the wait and guilt.
Check out WTH Hinimay:
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking time: 20mins
Serving Size: 2-3 servings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 WTH Hinimay
1 garlic, minced
2 small cups of soy sauce
1 small cup of vinegar
1 can of chickpeas (mash them and set aside chickpea juice)
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 small cup of whole pepper
salt to taste
👩🍳 LET’S COOK!
1. In a frying pan over medium high heat, heat some oil. Put in the garlic and saute until slightly browned.
2. Put in the soy sauce and vinegar and let it come to a boil.
3. Add in the mashed chickpeas and mix well.
4. Season with sugar, whole pepper and salt.
5. Add WTH Hinimay and the chickpea juice. Incorporate it well with the sauce. Add some water if you want your paksiw to be more saucy.
6. Serve hot with rice and enjoy!
Do you have some recipes using WTH products up your sleeve? Share them with us and get a chance to be featured on our website!
#CraveGoodFood #PlantsForCarnivores #WTHFoods #PlantBased #Recipe #FoodRecipe #Hinimay #AsianRecipes #PlantBasedPH #PlantBasedFood #WTHFoodsPH #Vegan #Lechon #LechonPaksiw