Thai Peanut Chopped Cabbage Salad
If you are looking for a delicious chopped salad recipe that is loaded with flavor and crunch then you have come to the right place. This Thai spiced peanut dressing over chopped cabbage and crunchy veggies is great way to level up your salad experience.
This show was brought to you in part by our sponsor:
- Complement – Our viewers save 15% OFF your order with code: WFPB15
3 cups (267g) diced red cabbage
3 cups (267g) diced green cabbage
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup (6g) green onions, diced
14 ounces (396g) chickpeas
1/2 cup (62g) roasted peanuts
2 teaspoons minced ginger
1 teaspoon lime zest
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/3 cup (80g) natural peanut butter
4 deglet dates (2 medjool)
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
3 tablespoons lime juice
2 teaspoons Braggs liquid aminos or low sodium tamari
1/2 teaspoon red curry paste
1/2 cup (118ml) water
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix thoroughly.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.