Plant based lifestyle what I ate 2/20/19 – recipe included!
In today’s video I share what I ate on 2/20/19. Check out recipe below for the Thai soup I had for dinner!
I’m now offering fat loss and fitness coaching and motivation. Please email me for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow me on Facebook – ripped and healthy 365
contact email – email@example.com
45 minutes to prep and cook
Thai Curry Vegetable Soup
2 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
1 sweet potato
1 bunch baby bok choy
4 cups veggie broth
13 oz can lite coconut milk
3.5 oz rice vermicelli noodles
1/2 red onion
handful of fresh cilantro
sriracha to taste
1. Prep and chop all the vegetables so they are ready to cook
2. Put minced garlic, grated ginger, and red curry paste in a large pot and add a small amount of water. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes.
3. Add the diced sweet potato and chopped bok choy stalks to the pot (save the leafy green ends for later) along with the veggie broth. Bring the pot to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce to low and simmer for 7 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender.
4. While the soup is simmering, bring a small pot of water to a boil for the noodles. Once boiling, add the noodles and boil for 2-3 minutes, until just tender. Drain the noodles and set aside.
5. Once the sweet potatoes are tender, add the coconut milk, stir, and then add the bok choy greens and let them wilt with the hot soup.
6. To serve, put a serving of noodles in a bowl. Ladle the soup over the noodles and then top with garnishes.