(as of Mar 21,2021 07:33:13 UTC – Details)
This is their debut recipe book that includes a collection of original Whole Food Plant-Based No Oil recipes from nationally renowned PBNSG chefs!
Foreword written by Ann Crile Esselstyn, co-author of "The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease" Cookbook and companion to the revolutionary New York Times – bestselling Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease.
WHY A HEART HEALTHY VEGAN DIET?
▪ Lower cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar
▪ Prevent and reverse diabetes
▪ Prevent and reverse obesity
▪ Prevent and reverse heart disease
▪ Improve the odds against many types
▪ Improve energy, digestion, and quality of life.
WHAT IS A HEART-HEALTHY VEGAN DIET?
A heart-healthy vegan diet is centered on whole, unrefined, or minimally refined plants, also known as a whole food plant-based diet. This way of eating is focused on lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes! All animal products are avoided, including beef, chicken, and fish, dairy products, and eggs, as well as highly refined foods like bleached flour, refined sugar, and oil.