No Bake Vegan Mousse Pie
This VEGAN Mouse Pie is so incredibly easy to make and requires absolutely no baking! It’s packed with plant-based ingredients but still decadent and delicious.
I’m partnering up once again with Natural Delights which is my GO TO source for fresh and delicious Medjool Dates. Today I’m using their Pitted Medjool Dates which are my absolute favorite for how easy they are! I KNOW it’s not actually that difficult to pit dates myself but I always love a shortcut that makes cooking in the kitchen just a little bit quicker and easier.
I also love the pitted Medjool Dates from Natural Delights for snacking! When I’m (inevitably late) running out the door and realize I need to eat something, I often just grab the whole box and take it with me. SERIOUSLY such a great snack because they’re sweet and delicious but also nutrient dense and a nice boost of energy.
OKAY so THIS PIE 🤤😍🍫
A few weeks ago, I posted THIS Vegan Chocolate Mousse and it blew up on both Instagram and Tiktok! People loved the fun secret ingredient in it and several people said that I should try turning it into a pie. YES PLEASE!
I originally thought about making this with a graham cracker crust BUT I thought it would be really fun to keep the WHOLE pie no bake. So instead, we’re making a plant based NO BAKE Medjool Date and nut pie crust.
The whole pie comes together with about 10 minutes of work and keeps in the fridge for a good 5ish days (which makes it great if you need a delicious make ahead dessert!).
Main ingredients we’re working with:
- Natural Delights Pitted Medjool Dates- these not only help to hold the crust together BUT they add such a delicious sweetness to the whole pie!
- Raw nuts- you can choose the nuts you’d like but I used a mix of cashews and walnuts
- Oat flour
- Silken tofu- this is the base of the pie filling. Its tasteless but provides a nice bit of protein and silkiness to the whole pie.
- Melted chocolate- I used an extra dark chocolate but you can use any kind really!
If you tried the mousse and loved it (of course you did because it’s delicious!) then you should definitely give this vegan no-bake pie a try!
As usual, if you end up making this recipe, be sure to come back and let me know what you think! Or snap a quick photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I ALWAYS love to see what y’all are making from the blog!
And thanks for supporting the amazing brands that make my blog possible. Be sure to check out Natural Delights Medjool Dates (and all of their products!) and find out where you can buy them near you!
This Vegan Chocolate Pie is so simple to make and fully NO BAKE!
- To make the crust, add the nuts, medjool dates, oat flour, and coconut oil to a food processor and blend until combined and very few chunks remain. This may take about 2 minutes. See video for reference.
- Dump the mixture into a round pie pan and press it firmly into the bottom and sides so that it looks like a traditional pie crust. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, add the remaining ingredients into a blender: tofu, melted chocolate, maple syrup, and vanilla. Blend until creamy and smooth, about a minute.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top as best you can. Cover and place in the fridge for about an hour. Top with optional fruit or whipped cream and ENJOY!
- Store leftovers, covered, in the fridge and serve chilled. The crust softens a decent bit if left at room temperature so best to serve it cold.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan pie, vegan no bake pie, vegan chocolate pie