Marinated Tofu Feta | The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show
Marinated Tofu Feta chunks are a great addition to a salad or as a tasty side with a meal. They add a punch of flavor and are a great source of healthy plant based protein.
For anyone concerned about whether it is good to eat tofu or not here is a great article dispelling the myths of tofu.
This show was brought to you in part by our sponsor:
- Complement – Our viewers save 15% OFF your order with code: WFPB15
14 ounces (396g) extra firm tofu, cut into bite size cubes
1/3 cup (78ml) white wine vinegar
1/3 cup (78ml) water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon white miso
2 teaspoons Braggs liquid aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Place the tofu cubes into a container that has an airtight lid.
- Add the remaining ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk until the miso is completely dissolved.
- Pour over the tofu.
- Seal the lid onto the container and shake to cover all of the tofu.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Good for up to a week in the refrigerator.