Greek Pasta Salad | The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show
Spring is the perfect time for eating more salads and this zingy Greek Pasta Salad will rock your next plant-based potluck! Perfect for a light lunch and keeps well in the fridge for up to a week.
This show was brought to you in part by our sponsors:
- Complement – Our viewers save 15% OFF your order with code: WFPB15
- WellBean – Our viewers save $5 OFF a variety pack with code: TryWellBean5
2 cucumbers, cut into bite size chunks
1 cup (149g) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 cup (26g) red onion, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup (45g) kalamata olives, sliced
12 ounces (340g) fusilli pasta
optional: 1 1/2 cups (200g) marinated tofu feta
1/2 cup (118ml) white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
4 deglet dates
1 tablespoon tahini
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon basil
- Cook fussili pasta al dente, rinse and set aside until completely cool.
- Add salad ingredients to a large bowl along with cooled pasta.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently stir to mix.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.