Breaded Cauliflower Bites & TikTok Pink Sauce
This Vegan version of the popular TikTok Pink Sauce is a perfect way to get your kids to eat more vegetables and salad. Who can resist the electric pink color of this sauce that tastes as delicious as it looks? Use it as a dip for breaded cauliflower and as a tasty salad dressing.
This show was brought to you in part by our sponsors:
- Complement – Our viewers save 15% OFF your order with code: WFPB15
- WellBean – Our viewers save $5 OFF a variety pack with code: TryWellBean5
1 medium sized cauliflower broken into bite size florets
1/4 cup (30g) almond meal
1/4 cup (20g) oat flour
1/4 cup (7g) nutritional yeast
1/4 cup (40g) ground chia seeds
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 cup (118 ml) unsweetened soy milk (or plant based milk of your choice)
2 teaspoons low sodium tamari or soy sauce
1/3 cup (99g) pink dragon fruit pulp
1/3 cup (46g) cashews
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 deglet dates (1 madjool)
1 teaspoon tamari or Braggs liquid aminos
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Mix the almond meal, oat flour, nutritional yeast, ground chia, onion powder and turmeric in a shallow bowl.
- Stir together the soy milk and tamari in another bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the dry mixture to the soy milk mixture and stir.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the soy milk mixture and then roll it in the dry mixture and place it onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add all of the pink sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.